On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 13:28, Dan Winship wrote:
> On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 02:48, David Hoover wrote:
> > I'm curious, what exactly happens with IMAP accounts when you tell
> > Evolution to work offline?
>
> It loads the bodies of all messages in INBOX currently marked "unread",
> under the assumption that you'll want to read them when you're offline.

INBOX *only*?
The reason I ask is only around 1% of my mail ever hits inbox - all the
rest is delivered directly to the target (IMAP) folder my the MTA.
Whats more the stuff in INBOX is the boring internal company crud which
I don't want to read anyway :-)

If it does not do so already, would it be possible to make it cover all
the folders with unread mail.

Also what happens if you have several inboxes (I read from 2 IMAP
servers).

        Nigel.