I don't see anything like you said. here are some snippets.
then the rest of the message
<<NoMarkers.jpg>>

begin 666 NoMarkers.jpg
then the image shows up as lots of text when I choose view email source.

So I'm guessing the original sender didn't have the proper encoding?

thanks!

Seth

On Thu, 2002-01-24 at 04:24, Xavier Bestel wrote:
> le jeu 24-01-2002 à 02:32, Seth Hollen a écrit :
> > My wife sent me an .jpg image file and Evo 's only options were to view
> > in xine or save to disk.After saving it nautilus recognizes it as an
> > image file.
> >
> > How can I tell Evo to open >jpg file or view them inline?
>
> Could you tell us under which mime-type did she send it ? Look at the
> mail source (View->Message->Source, or something like that) for a string
> like "Content-Type: image/jpeg".
>
>       Xav

Take care,

Seth