> On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 09:32, danny wrote:
> > On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 07:29, Not Zed wrote:
> >

> > > It might have been partially fixed, I *think* we only re-ask for
> > > passwords if the error was a password failure, not sure.
> > >

> > Is a password failure a common error? Seems to happen to me a fair
> > bit...
>
> It has never once happened to me..

It happens(ed) to me fairly frequently.  Although now I don't see the errors, since
I'm using getmail and Courier IMAP for a local server.  I was pretty annoyed at having
to re-enter passwords in Evo every time my POP account was blocked for maintenance (or
some error like that) though.  I guess it all depends on your ISP.

Dan