On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 07:47, Peter Williams wrote:
> > The way the message and folder lists are laid out on the screen the
> > "intuitively obvious" motion us "up and "down".
>
> Well, right now up and down move one message at a time, as they should.
> We need a way to move to the next/previous unread message.

Actually, at least in my version (1.1.0.99), they move to the prev/next
message, or move to the prev/next folder, or scroll the current message
up/down, etc., depending on where the focus is.

    I think it would be better if there were separate keybindings for
prev/next read/unread message, and prev/next read/unread folder.
Possibly up/down arrow should always scroll the current message.  It's
too much of a pain to shift focus for the up/down arrows to have so many
roles.

--
Ben Escoto