On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 14:11, Mårten Woxberg wrote:
> tis 2002-09-24 klockan 19.45 skrev Dan Winship:

> > > Can someone give a quick explanation of how to use them?  Do I need the
> > > fields in the view?
> >
> > right-click on a message in the message list and choose "Follow up...".
> > You can then give it a tag like "Follow up" or "Reply" or "Review", and
> > optionally a due date. Then when you look at the message (though not
> > right away if it's already being displayed), you'll see the flag info at
> > the top of the message, reminding you of whatever it's reminding you of.
>
> Great,.. I was just about to bugzilla this kind of feature.. now 2
> problems.. the Column takes to much space.. should use Icons instead
> like the attachment etc.. or replace the Status icon.. for Call a phone
> etc..

can't because the flag is completely arbitrary. They aren't hard-coded.
they are just some default values.

>  It should be added as a task too so that I'm reminded that I have
> to write/call/whatever.. and/or automaticaly change colour
> to something that makes it stand out..

it's been requested and is in bugzilla, god knows when it'll ever be
implemented.

> The way it is now I'll never see what I needed to reply to cause
> as I said, the Forward-flags column is too big and obtrusive..
> Great feature but not very good implementation.

you can shrink it. it's not like columns have hard-coded widths.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.