On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 18:00, Whil Hentzen wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 14:13, Carl D. Blake wrote:
> > I would like to make the scrolling size in the message list to be one
> > page rather than half a page.  Can I change this?  I'm using V1.0.8.
>
> When you say "scrolling size", what do you mean? I can think of two
> possibilities:
>
> 1. You've got two panes each about a half screen in height. The top pane
> is your message list and the bottom half is as much of the current
> message as will fit.
>
> If this is the case, you can type 'Q' or select View | Preview Pane to
> make the bottom pane disappear and see your message list take up a full
> screen.
>
> 2. When you hit page up and page down in the message list, only half of
> the messages scroll past, instead of all of them ("one page vs half a
> page").
>
> If this is the case, then I don't know what to suggest, because that's
> not how it works for me.
>
> Whil

Number 2 is what I'm interested in.  My message list only scrolls half a
page when I click the left mouse button in the scrolling area.  It
scrolls by a full page when I hit page up or page down on the keyboard -
unfortunately it also changes the message you've selected.  I prefer to
have a full page scroll when I click the left mouse button in the
scrolling area.  Do you know any way to do this?

--
Carl D. Blake
Director of Engineering

Phone: 520-745-0001