Hi,

A difference I'm seeing between my system (RH7.1, spelling broken) and
what's posted here and another thread is that I have
aspell-0.33.7.1-ximian.2 and the ones that work have aspell-0.33.7.1-9.
Maybe the ximian version is broken? I'm running the full Ximian desktop.

HvR: Which one do you have?

John

--
John S. Weber