On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 18:39, Philippe Chartier wrote:
> Even Evolution is storing the signatures in different places.
> New signatures are kept in ~/evolution/signatures. But because I updated

Ahh.... *bing*

Quick and dirty fix for me is to create the sigs I need evo to have from
within the interface and then symlink those names to the signature files
I've got stored in my home directory.  Not pretty but it works.

> from 1.0.8, the old signatures associated to existing mail accounts are
> still pointing to my previous signature directory... So there is two
> places to keep track of. :-(

Yup things migrated ok initially for me but then evo-1.2 decided to play
silly buggers and refused to send email properly, the quickest solution
(I needed working email asap) was to zap the ~/evolution/ directory and
let it create a clean config (into which I copied my contacts back in).

--
The Flying Hamster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      http://www.korenwolf.net/
Usenet is good for many things.  Actually and substantially changing