At this point, reinstalling (e.g.) jpilot should only require removal of
evolution-pilot (and newer pilot-link and gnome-pilot) rather than
evolution.  This means you can have jpilot (built against older
pilot-link) and evolution (albeit without conduits) installed on the
same system.

-Mark Gordon

--
Mark Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>