Le ven 15/11/2002 à 22:00, Aaron Weber a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
>
>   We'd like to to alert you to a few items that have been popping up a
> lot as people upgrade to Evolution 1.2.  These aren't quite bugs, but
> they are things that you should be aware of as you move to the 1.2
> release. Remember, you can visit support.ximian.com for free FAQ
> answers, 24 hours a day.
>
> * Make sure you quit Evolution and run the "killev" command at the
> command line after upgrading. This will stop all the stray Evolution
> processes and make sure that there are no conflicts when you run the new
> version.

This didn't work for me: after upgrade from 1.0.8 to 1.2.0 the killev
command didn't kill wombat and evolution-alarm-notify, I don't know why.
So Evolution wouldn't start (some corba error I can't remember).
Perhaps the solution is to run killev *before* the upgrade, or to run
oaf-slay to be sure.

        Xav