On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 15:11, Etienne Tourigny wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> when I have pdf attachments in an email, I have the option to "View
> Inline (via Postscript component)" on Evolution 1.2.0.  However, if I
> select this option or click on the arrow, nothing more is displayed.
> However jpeg attachments work fine viewed inline.
>
> Postscript files show up, but they are blank.
>
> Any one got pdf and ps inline viewing working?
>
> Thanks,
> Etienne

I'm having similar problems on RH71. Inline .ps is a clearly delimited
blank white box, and inline .pdf seems to think it works but doesn't
render anything visible, just a smaller blank space with no apparent
borders (if it's there at all).  It could be a problem with Evo, or the
Postscript component it's trying to invoke, or some of the related
infrastructure.

--
Mark Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>