On 金, 2002-12-13 at 16:04, Larry Ewing wrote:
> It is a gtkhtml font problem.  Gtkhtml stores it's fonts in gconf in 1.2
> so if you are changing the old gnome-config files that will not change
> things.  I'm not sure exactly what trouble people are having, and simply
> saying it is broken doesn't really help.  If you would like to see this
> resolved add specifics of your font settings and the problems you are
> having to the bugs in bugzilla.ximian.com that already refer to this
> problem.

I don't get it. If you can't change the gtkhtml fonts in the control
panel, where do you change them? Actually, when I make changes to fonts
for Western character sets in the control panel, the fonts do change.
Why should it be different for not-Western character sets?

OK. I will file a bug with bugzilla.
--
Stuart Luppescu       -=- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of Chicago -=- CCSR