On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 19:40, m96 wrote:
> you should use the 'killev' command to kill evolution, it will also exit
> some other background processes, like wombat - used for calendar.

So, if I understand, you are recommending that, instead of File|Close or
Exit, I should go to a terminal window and run killev instead?

(If it makes a difference, I am not using the tasks and the calendar.
Just using Evolution as a mail client and ancillary address book..)

> the only thing that i can imagine is that you are using imap and your
> server is too slow.

Not using IMAP.

--
Arthur S. Alexion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>