Yes, I did. Didn't solve the problem... But updating the NVIDIA drivers
did :-)

Greetz
Hans
On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 23:01, Not Zed wrote:
> did you try running 'killev'?
>
> after an upgrade you normally have to because some of the objects aren't
> versioned properly and they hang around unless you terminate them
> manually.
>
> On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 22:20, Hans Scheffers wrote:
> > Hi
> > Yesterday morning I have updated my packages of evolutio and the
> > underlying packacges by the red-carpet program (RedHat 8.0).
> > After this update I haven't been able to reply to a message or to
> > compose a new message, evolution just hangs and dies.
> > Anyone knows what can be the problem? Use CAMEL_VERBOSE=1 doesn't say
> > much more either
> >
> > Greetz
> > Hans

Hans Scheffers
http://www.jiffie.nl/stamboom/

The problem that we thought was a problem was, indeed, a problem, but not the
problem we thought was the problem.   -- Mike Smith

Linux Kernel 2.4.18-18 on a i686   -  userid 282784 @ http://counter.li.org