Il gio, 2003-01-02 alle 02:22, Andrew Cowie ha scritto:
> On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 07:20, Massimiliano Bini wrote:
>
> > The only thing I'm missing is: why I've lost those env var? really don't know
>
> Did you change something about the way you're logging in? Different
> shell perhaps? ssh not in login mode?

absolutely not, but I've installed tons of software and probably one of
these has touched conf files.

> Typically variables such as
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH are set in places like /etc/profile but if said
> /etc/profile got skipped, and the process you're coming in on has a
> parent with a null environment then you can get into this situation.

In fact, /etc/profile doesn't contain variables (GNOME_PATH, etc.)
needed to run Evo. Or better: it doesn't contain them anymore.

BTW, now it's all ok, tx again

--
Massimiliano Bini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>