Well, I stand corrected. Evolution is not sending a RCPT TO: command to
the SMTP server, however I don't see how that is possible if the message
contains recipients in the To: and/or Cc: headers.

Does it? Did you specify any recipients?

Can you paste the header(s) of the messages you are trying to send?

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.