On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 22:59, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
> That makes perfectly good sense.  Evolution is not broken in this
> regard.  Now is there any chance of fixing the list software so that it
> defaults to "Reply to List"  and we don't have the twin problems of
> sometimes forgetting and only replying to sender, and others who don't
> feel like digging into menus hitting "Reply to All" instead.  The first
> behavior defeats the sharing purpose of the list, and the second is
> inefficient, wasteful, and annoying.

Setting Reply-To: headers on lists is just stupid as well as being plain
wrong.  Please don't do it.   Its just pandering to those that can't
handle Reply-to-list in the MUA.

        Nigel.

[Do I really want to start this religious war again... Can't we talk
about something non-contentious like the superiority of xemacs over
emacs over vi]

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]