Hello,
There is a new branch "ofed_kernel_2_6_24_rc1" under
git://git.openfabrics.org/ofed_1_3/linux-2.6.git

All patches from kernel_patches/fixes that were applied in 2.6.24-rc1 were
removed from kernel_patches/fixes directory.
The "problematic" patches from kernel_patches/fixes were moved to the
kernel_patches/attic directory.

Backport patches and fixes should be updated according to the new kernel tree.
The easy way to do so is using "ofed_scripts/ofed_makedist.sh" utility which
creates tgz file for every supported kernel with all relevant patches applied.

We want to move to the new branch on this Wednesday (31 Oct 2007)
Please send me updated backport patches and fixes by tomorrow.

Regards,
Vladimir