Hal Rosenstock wrote:
Hi Tziporet,

On 10/30/07, Tziporet Koren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OFED October 29 meeting summary on OFED 1.3 beta readiness:

1. Beta release schedule:

   * The release is planed for next Monday Nov-5
   * For this the rebase for 2.6.24-rc1 must be completed tomorrow
   * I will send status update on Thursday

2. Beta tasks status:

     1. Fix compilation problems on PPC with 32 bits - Vlad & Oren
     (Mellanox) - on work
     2. Rebase kernel code on 2.6.24 rc1 (depending it's availability)
     - on work (please read mail from Vlad with instructions)
     3. SPEC files should be part of each user space package - each
     owner should take the spec file
     4. Multiple uDAPL libs (1.0 & 2.0) - Vlad and Arlin (Intel)
     5. Fix all compilation and install issues - All

What about release notes ?

-- Hal

RN are not a must for the beta release (I updated the general notes)
Anyone that have RN to update can send them to me against branch ofed_1_3

Tziporet