Yes this is better, I have no particular objections to these changes and appreciate your efforts to hold the line on the OFED 1.3 schedule.

Thanks,
Bob

Tziporet Koren wrote:

The main reason is not the bugs but the features supported by IBM - CM
support for non SRQ and 4K MTU

I see that these are important for IBM (see other mails)

Another thing we can do in order not to delay the release is insert the
changes tomorrow (immediately after RC3 is out) and do RC4 next week
(instead of 2 weeks between every RC), and RC5 the week after.
In this way we will have enough time for testing and if we find some bug
we can fix then in RC5

Is this better?

Tziporet