You'll shortly receive an Outlook meeting invite to extend the weekly OFED teleconfs to Feb 25.

After OFED v1.3 GA, we'll return to bi-weekly teleconferences (falling back to monthly if bi-weekly turns out to be too much). I'll send out a new meeting invite for the bi-weekly schedule later, just in case the GA date slips and we need to extend the weekly schedule (if we do not overlap the weekly and bi-weekly teleconf schedules, I think that the system allows me to keep the same teleconf ID code).

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems