Moshe Kazir wrote:
Backport of ib-bonding to sles10 sp2 Beta3 is finished.
The diff file was delivered to Moni Shoua .

BUT !!!

When I tried OFED-1.3.1 on  sles10 sp2 rc3   I found that the kernel is
changed and we have backport issues with ofa_kernel compilation.....

I continue digging ....

How many rc's are planed for sles 10 sp 2 ?

Do we want to backport every RC ? or we want to wait till the last RC before GA ?

I think we should add support for the latest SLES10 SP2 only.
Meanwhile we can add backport patches for the latest available RC and replace
them when a new RC is out

Tziporet