Eli Cohen wrote:
1 day is not enough time to review the patch, as of the importance, I suggest you ask Roland and Alexey to review it and say what their opinion on the solution, now once we all understand the problem.
I think I did ask, not explicitly but I guess it is understood that the
patch was sent for review. Anyway now it's explicit: I am asking all the
folks to review the patch and send comments. Alternate approaches
towards solving the same problem are welcome too.

Eli,

I see that you have merged the patch, so sorry, but I am not going to look on it. Have someone else reviewed it before the merge?

Or.