On Jul 15, 2008, at 1:03 PM, Sean Hefty wrote:

- Any estimate on the "ibcm_listen() sometimes failing" issue? (I
don't think there's a ticket filed against this yet)

I don't think anything was done here - Sean?

I have been working with Jeff and the ompi developers directly on a different
thread, but I don't think that ofa general is copied on it.  There's a
possibility that ompi is colliding with the SDP listen space, and we're
exploring that option.

Yep-- sorry for the cross posting; this one was posted before we started the thread yesterday on the OMPI list about the same issue. There's a high probability that we're doing something wrong in OMPI's IBCM support.

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems