Tziporet,

I request that we make sure the following is in before we release beta:

- NFSRDMA fastreg patches _and_ NFSRDMA working at least on 2.6.27-rc1. Currently it doesn't install correctly. Also we're waiting for the fastreg patch series from Tom Tucker which should be ready this week.

- RDS iWARP bcopy. RDS doesn't currently build in the ofed_2_6_27 branch, and there are a set of patches that apparently never got delivered to Vlad. These should be ready this week as well.

I'm asking that we hold off spinning Beta until these are ready. I don't see the point of a beta release if all the anchor functionality isn't in. And from an iWARP perspective, the above two are anchor items.

Thanks,

Steve.