Hi Tziporet

Tziporet Koren wrote:
Hi

These are the open items we had for RC1:
Done:
   - iSER
   - MVAPICH2 1.1
- Open MPI 1.2.7 - Extended QP verb - decided not to include this change for 1.4 and use the workaround we had in 1.3
Not done:
   - NFS/RDMA support for SLES10 - Jeff when do you expect this will be
ready
I should get it to completely build today, and then I will do some light testing. When it passes, I will send my patches to Vlad, hopefully by the end of this week. Thanks.

-jeff
In addition we have a critical bug that IPv6 is not working over IPoIB
from kernel 2.6.23 and below - Vlad debugging this

We thus delay the RC1 release to Friday (if this issue will be closed by
tomorrow) of Monday next week.

Tziporet