Hi,

This is the bugs status
Bug owners - please update bugs status (I think I saw some commits so
maybe some of them are already fixed) and see if they are really
critical for the release

1323            blo     [EMAIL PROTECTED]       IB/ehca:
possibility of kernel panic under certain circu...
1242    cri     [EMAIL PROTECTED]       kernel panic while
running mpi2007 against ofed1.4 -- ib_...
1289    maj     [EMAIL PROTECTED]               Ib and ipoib doesnt
respond while running multiple tests ...
1349    maj     [EMAIL PROTECTED]               Kernel panic on sdp
1379    maj     [EMAIL PROTECTED]               Cannot unload ib_srpt
module on SRP target
1377    maj     [EMAIL PROTECTED]               Deadlock occurred during
HA test
1380    maj     [EMAIL PROTECTED]               Cannot unload ib_srpt
module on SRP target
1279    min     [EMAIL PROTECTED]               ltp_sdp connect "already
connected successful" very slow
1331    min     [EMAIL PROTECTED]               SDP connect to 0.0.0.0
doesn't work

I don't think we need a meeting on Monday (I personally will not be able
to attend)
If we only have bugs in SDP and SRP we should go ahead and build RC5 on
Monday

Reminder to all - please send release notes

Tziporet