BTW, I see "69.55.231.68" is the IP address of the new server.

Do you want a [temporary] DNS name for this? (e.g., I see the hostname is set to "sofa" -- so "sofa.openfabrics.org?)

The Indiana U. DNS maintainers are very receptive to whatever DNS changes you want...

On Mar 31, 2009, at 12:36 PM, Alexander Schmidt wrote:

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 11:06:00 -0700
Jeff Becker <jeffrey.c.bec...@nasa.gov> wrote:

> Hi Yannick. Please try again. On Friday, I realized that the home
> directory ownership was wrong, and fixed these. Thanks.

Hi Jeff,

I'm trying to move the libehca.git tree and I'm also not able to login, on the old server everything works fine... Could you take a look at our account?

[alexs...@bl3d1974 ~]$ ssh hngu...@69.55.231.68
hngu...@69.55.231.68's password:

Thanks,
Alex