Hello Mike,

Could this be a firmware issue? I presume you are using ConnectX -is that
correct?

We have not seen this with Rhel5.3/OFED-1.4.1 rc4 in our tests.

Pradeep
prad...@us.ibm.com

             Mike
             Aho/Rochester/IBM
             @IBMUS                                                     To
             Sent by:                  ewg@lists.openfabrics.org
             ewg-boun...@lists                                          cc
             .openfabrics.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [ewg] ibv_devinfo on 1.4.1-rc4
             05/04/2009 12:06          shows only 1 port on HCA,      two
             PM                        HCAs installed

We have 1.4.1-rc4 installed on RHEL 5.  We have two Mellanox DDR two-port
cards installed.  ibv_devinfo only shows the info on the first port of each
HCA when run.  Please advise if this is a change in how ibv_devinfo works.
If not, any info I need to send along as a bugzilla?

Thanks.

Mike Aho

<<inline: graycol.gif>>

<<inline: pic03516.gif>>