Brian J. Murrell wrote:
On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 17:12 +0200, Or Gerlitz wrote:
Hi Vlad, Brian

Hi Or,

We're checking this. Basically, I'd like to see people using their distro iSCSI stack.

OK.  I'll bite and try to go forward with this for our Lustre release
that will included OFED 1.5 and see how it works out.

As I asked in bug 1764, can you confirm which ofa_kernel RPM build
options I should stop using in order to stop using the OFED supplied
iSCSI and start using the kernel supplied stack?

Obviously "--with-iser-mod", but any others?  Currently I build
ofa_kernel with:

--with-user_mad-mod
--with-user_access-mod
--with-addr_trans-mod