Good luck with the change, Sasha.

From: ewg-boun...@lists.openfabrics.org
[mailto:ewg-boun...@lists.openfabrics.org] On Behalf Of Sasha Khapyorsky
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 2:09 PM
To: linux-rdma
Cc: EWG
Subject: [ewg] OFA Management maintainership

Hi,

I'm finishing my work for Voltaire those days and wish to transfer
my role as OFA management packages maintainer to
Alex Netes <ale...@voltaire.com<mailto:ale...@voltaire.com>> which I know many
years as a great
experienced engineer and very good and positive person.

So starting from today his trees should be considered as master
development trees:

git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/libibumad<http://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/libibumad>

git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/opensm<http://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/opensm>

git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/libibmad<http://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/libibmad>

git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/infiniband-diags<http://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/infiniband-diags>

git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/ibsim<http://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/ibsim>

It is also likely that in a near feature maintainerships of
libibumad and infiniband-diags will be taken by
Ira Weiny <wei...@llnl.gov<mailto:wei...@llnl.gov>>.

I would like to wish to Alex and Ira a lot of success with their roles.

Also I would like to thank a whole community for good working time.

I still be reachable by my email address
<sashakv...@gmail.com<mailto:sashakv...@gmail.com>>, so feel
free to contact me in case of any question.

Sasha