Tziporet asked me to chair this meeting today...
Here is a preliminary agenda...

Toll Free US dial in number is 1-888-875-9370
Israel local dial in number is +972-8-612-5663
Monday, August 22, 2011, 09:00 AM US Pacific Time
Bridge: 94, Passcode: 5305905

EWG/OFED agenda for - Aug 22, 2011:

1. OFED 1.5.4 releases:
     - Features:
                - FDR support
                - New OpenSM with 3D torus - done
                - New Chelsio driver - breaking compilation
                - Updated SDP - on work
                - New uDAPL package
                - mlx4_en driver update (to latest driver in kernel 3.0)
                - qib driver update
                - New PSM library
                - iWARP protocol interop - on work
       - Schedule:
        Daily build will started
        GA: Oct 11
        First RC: Sept 5 ? - Have we bottomed out of this ?

2. Open discussion