Agenda for today:

1. OFED 3.2:

                All - please review to see no patch has left behind

        Issues:
        - SLES11 SP2: rdmacm & rdmaucm kernel modules are not loaded (issues
with compat library) - Vlad
        - OpenSM new release does not bringup links - under debug by Alex Netes
        - ibacm library - compatible with Redhat 6.x only (not suitable for
SLES) - Vlad fixed locally for OFED, but need Sean to fix the library

        Due date for RC1: This Thursday assuming above issues will be resolved,
with SLES11 SP2 and RHEL 6.2 only

        Open:
        - Can we omit RHEL 5.x from OFED 3.2?
        - GA date will be based on this decision

2. OFED 3.3/3.4:
        - I suggest now that we will not move to the new kernel in order to
have "a stick in the ground"
        - After 3.2 will be GA we can move directly to the latest kernel (3.4
or 3.5)

3. General:
        - Treating bugs found in the upstream kernel code - open discussion
        - Add drivers that accepted for future kernels: not yet implemented

4. Open discussion - all

Tziporet