Hello,

Location: Columbia SC (Local needed)

Duration: 5 months with possible extension

*Candidate must have AS400 experience, past insurance experience preferred.
*

*Must have COBOL and DB2 would be a nice to have.*

*Must be flexible to work weekend hours.*

Based on last years forth quarter, we worked every Saturday 8:00 to 5:00 and
occasionally on Sunday afternoon. We will work out a schedule were
consultant would be off other days of the week. Based on the need for some
weekend work, a local candidate may work best if travel to and from a remote
home base is required.

This is a 5 month contract 12/31/11. There is a possibility the position
could be extended.

Sricharan

Technical Recruiter

Capricorn Systems Inc