Looking for Hyperion Administrator----Chicago, IL
Need Hyperion Administrator... ASAP
I have a Good Relationship with this manager at the client. He said if
you can present me someone that is a good fit he WILL Bring them in
after a phone interview!

I need a TRUE Hyperion Administrator! Must have GREAT Communication
skills and have migration experience. The client DOES NOT WANT A
Developer that has done some Admin work. They need a very serious
Admin!

Duration: 6-12 PLUS MONTHS

Client: Exelon

Location: Chicago

Thanks & Regards

Suresh

Sun-IT Solutions, Inc
7400 Bay meadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
Phone: 904-737-2046 Ext:155 | Fax: 904-448-0321
sur...@sun-itsolutions.com | www.sun-itsolutions.com