> *Please REPLY TO ONLY       onlydirectclient...@gmail.com then I will
> respond through my official e-mail id*

*REQUIREMENT: 1*

Need .NET Developer at TarryTown, NY for 6 Months Contract

Software engineer responsible for research, design and development of
computer software systems of complex nature.

Ability to design software from requirements, apply best software
development practices, and develop good quality software is a must.

Ability to participate in technical discussions, take ownership of software
components from design to delivery, debugging skills, team skills are must.

Typical candidate will have a passion for developing software, learning new
skills and applying them into the work, good problem solving skills,

4 - 6 years experience in a team environment, and have the following
technical skills:

Must have skills:

4 Years of current experience with C#, .NET Framework (All areas including,
WinForms, .NET Remoting, Serialization, Reflection, Security, ADO.NET).

Previous experience in developing windows applications using *MFC, Win32,
C++ **.*

Nice to have skills: MS SQL Server 2008, XML, TCP/IP, UML

*REQUIREMENT: 2*

Job Title: Websphere Portal Developer

Location: Los Angeles; CA

Duration: 6 months

·         Need a strong experience as websphere portal Developer

·         Java / J2EE

Here the client is looking for general websphere portal developer