*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: ETL/Database Developer
Location: Exton, PA.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

NO H1B'S

ETL/Database Developer
The candidate will be responsible for design, development, testing,
maintenance and support of the Informatica platform supporting an
enterprise data warehouse solution. The candidate must have excellent
ETLexperience and a strong understanding of data warehouse practices.

Responsibilities include:
* Ongoing design, development, maintenance and support of Informatica
ETLworkflows in our enterprise data warehouse environment.
* Actively participate in design and analysis sessions to ensure sound team
decision-making

* Help to identify and introduce process efficiencies.
* Adhere to strict change management and source control procedures.

Required qualifications:
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
* 3+ years Informatica ETL experience utilizing Informatica 8.1.x and
upwards or similar ETL tools
* 3+ years hands-on RDBMS experience with MS SQL Server optimizing SQL
code, stored procedures and SSIS
* Proven understanding of data warehouse data modeling.
* Some background in data analysis, processing and defining business needs
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Voice : 203-769-6536