*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: SAP BO Developer
Location: Atlanta,GA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*NEED LOCAL & NO H1B

Job Description
SAP BO Senior Developer profile.  Extensive experience with SAP BO
implementation required –5 years minimum; with a minimum 6 months in SAP BO
4.0. The Project involves integrating BW and SAP Business Objects
(particularly Crystal Reports, Webi) since this is BW  Experience in
Universe and Xcelcius – highly preferred.  This is a ground up project that
customer is leading with SAP.   Should be able to work well within multi
party environment (SAP, other vendors, customers, etc), has to be highly
technical. Must be local to Atlanta.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC