Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: JAVA Developer- (4)

Duration: Contract 6+ months

Location: Boston, MA

Our Client is looking for a Java Consultant to enhance the existing
application team. This person will develop, enhance, debug, support,
maintain and test software applications. These application program solutions
may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies
and tools. He/she will participate in the design, development and
implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. You
will serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Supporting
vendor package and Java J2EE apps, deploying these components to test and
production environments and troubleshooting of environments are some common
day to day duties.

ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED

.        2+ year(s) of J2EE hands on experience

.        2+ year(s) of JSF hands on experience (Java Server Faces)

.        2+ year(s) of SQL hands on experience

.        1+ year(s) of JSR 168, JSR 286 (Java portals and portlets from what
I can tell)

.        1+ year(s) of iBatis hands on experience (highly preferred)

.        Web Services Experience highly preferred

.        JPA hands-on experience is not a strict requirement as long
candidate has some Object Relational Mapping tool (ORM ) experience (eg.
Hibernate).

NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS DESIRED

.       Good analytical/ problem solving skills

.       Excellent oral and communication skills

.       Interested in performing configuration management/build/Database
Administration tasks

.       Ideal candidate should be innovative, self-motivated and have the
ability to multi-task

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Vipul

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I vi...@gainam.net
I  <mailto:vipulj...@yahoo.com> vipulj...@yahoo.com I