hi friends,
please share me the profiles to nar...@nivasoft.com ASAP.

We are looking for 15 Java Developers who are willing to work in
Cincinnati, OH. I have the job requirement below for you. They are looking
to pay a max of 40/hr for this contract, but it is a 6+month contract.

Thank you!

 • Min 5-7 years of experience

• Technically strong in Unix, Shell Scripting, Java & SQLs & PL/SQLs

• Good experience in Production Support and Maintenance projects with
strong troubleshooting skills

• Strong knowledge on J2EE fundamentals with experience in Object Oriented
Design and Development and usage of Design Patterns

• Strong development skills with JDK, Weblogic, ANT

• Working knowledge of and experience with any databases like UDB, Sybase,
SQL Server or Oracle is must.

• An understanding and knowledge of Hibernate,  Web Services, JPA & Maven

• An understanding of Integration knowledge on IBM TAM is added advantage

• Ability to work independently with minimum direction.

*Thanks,Regards,*

* *

narendra,

Recruiter ---

Nivasoft, Inc
Direct:732-856-5751

Off :732-561-8050 * 204

Fax: 609.228.4336

Email:nar...@nivasoft.com

Web:http://www.nivasoft.net

G-talk: narendra.na...@gmail.com* *
Nivasoft, Inc | 241 Forsgate Dr, Ste 207 | Jamesburg, NJ 08831

Please make a note of my email id has been changed from rnaren@nivasoft.netto
nar...@nivasoft.com

[image: logo.png]