Hello,
We have very urgent position one of my direct Client based in WI location
so please find the below JD and share me your good consultant profiles to
naren...@elementtechnologies.com ASAP.

*Title: Systems Engineer*

*Location: Green Bay WI*

*Duration: 6 months plus*

*Rate : $50-55 /hr on C2C  max *

*Phone and Skype interview *

*Job Description:*

Network team - LAN WAN wireless security communication

Switching (LAN industrial automation)

WAN (managing Wide area circuits) Telecommunication and Vodaphone

Use Riverbed WAN accelerators (at manufacturing locations)

All CISCO wireless

Use Cisco Ice - guest and vendor wireless

UC - Cisco based Unified Communication (UC) is on Phase 2

Sip Trunkng to be done later this year

This role will enforce policies and support hardware

Use NetScalers for Load balancing

Role is not networking administration, Active Directory, virtualization
(VMware)

*Tool specific:*

Cisco 5508, 3702, 5760 (controllers), 1532 wireless bridging (Mesh
Technology)

UC recently upgraded from 9.x to 10.5

Cicso UC

Unity VM

Jabber

Note:

Over server, over virtualization based. Not in need of VMware, Active
Directory.

*Thnaks & Regards*

Narendra

Element Technologies Inc.