Hi,

We have an immediate Openings with Our Direct Client for a Long term
contract position

*Job Title: PHP / Drupal Developer*

*Responsibilities *

·         Design, develop, and maintain a Drupal based eCommerce site and
Drupal based internal web tools

·         Support the integration of mobile and social media

·         Effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet
aggressive deadlines

*Qualifications *

*Skills we'd really want you to have: *

·         3+ years proven experience with Drupal 6.x and 7.x

·          4+ years with PHP

·         4+ years with JavaScript and jQuery, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3

·         Experience with custom Drupal theme creation

·         Experience with custom module development

·         Experience with 3rd party API integration

·         Experience with responsive design, cross-browser compatibility,
and accessibility/disability requirements

*Skills we’d really like you to have (or at least want to have): *

·         Experience with agile software development approaches including
Scrum

·         Experience with web analytics platforms (Site Catalyst, Google
Analytics, Comscore)

·         Experience with developing with a LAMP stack

·         Strong understanding of web trends including social media
integration

*Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, and 7-9 years of job-related experience.*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

If you are interested, please send me your updated resume with your contact
number. I will be in touch with you ASAP

*Thanks & regards,*

*Jana*

*InfoVision Inc. *

*Winner of Inc 500, Deloitte Fast 500, MBN 100*

800 E. Campbell Rd, Suite 388

Richardson, TX 75081

Tel :  972 348 0078

Fax : 972-234-5732