Hi,

We have an immediate Openings with Our Direct Client for a Long term
contract position

*Job Title: SAP SD Consultant with QTC Exp*

*Description*

Must Have Expertise / Skill sets:

·         Deep knowledge of the *SAP SD module* with *10+ years of
experience in QTC processes & configuration*.

·         Knowledge in the integration points between SAP WM, PM, MM, SD
and FICO.

·         Expertise in Pricing & Rebates, Sales and Service Contracts,
Billing & Invoicing

·         Experience with interfaces using BAPI, IDOC/EDI

·         Knowledge in the integration points between SAP WM, MM, SD and
FICO.

·         Full life cycle experience – including conducting blue printing
workshops, configuration, functional specification preparation and guide
the technical team.

·         Experience in Test case preparation, Unit testing, UAT support.
Experience in 3rd party tools preferred. (HPQC, WorkSoft, etc.)

·         Experience in training material preparation, end user training.

Preferred Skills :

·         ABAP knowledge

·         Vistex Claims Management knowledge

Candidate Background

·         Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business related degree
or equivalent experience

·         10+ years functional SAP experience, including hands on
configuration and knowledge of specific tables and data elements

·         Strong written and communication skills. Ability to present
design proposals, execute training sessions and conduct meetings

·         Feel comfortable with being part of a global organization,
assuming the local needs/requirements need to be aligned with the global IT
strategy

*Location: Coppell, TX*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

If you are interested, please send me your updated resume with your contact
number. I will be in touch with you ASAP

*Thanks & regards,*

*Jana*

*InfoVision Inc. *

*Winner of Inc 500, Deloitte Fast 500, MBN 100*

800 E. Campbell Rd, Suite 388, Richardson, TX 75081

*Tel :  972 348 0078 *

Fax : 972-234-5732

Email :   j...@infovision.com

Web:     www.infovision.com