Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

We have below urgent requirement with my client, kindly go through the job
description and do let me know your interest/availability for this role.

Kindly share your resume to prak...@hclglobal.com

*Role: Senior Network Consultant*

*Location: **Marlborough, MA*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Years of experience: 10+*

*MUST BE ONSITE  **Note: Candidates must be willing to work 16 hour days
for 2 weeks in January to support a network migration.  Marlboro, MA*

*●   Must have hands-on experience with Cisco Nexus product line (2xxx,
5xxx, 7xxx series) ●   F5, Bluecoat, and Radware experience highly desired *●
Cisco LAN/WAN Support, Configuration and Troubleshooting
●   Network Design
●   Lead Network Implementations and Migrations
●   Network Documentation
●   Tier 3 Troubleshooting
●   Expert Understanding of Layer 2 and 3 concepts
●   Expert Understanding of Routing Protocols – EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VRFs
●   Network Security Knowledge (Firewalls, VPN, etc)
●   10+ years’ of industry experience, 8+ years minimum hands-on
configuration experience with Cisco routers and switches
●   Excellent written and verbal communication skills
●   Excellent time management and organizational skills as well as the
ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
●   Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, and prioritize
●   CCIE Certification or equivalent experience

*Thanks,*

*OMPRAKASH M.*
HCL Global Systems Inc,.
24543 Indoplex Circle, Suite 220, Farmington Hills. MI 48335

*Board : *248-473-0720*180
* Email : *prak...@hclglobal.com

*LinkedIn: *www.linkedin.com/in/omprakashm31

*www.hclglobal.com* <http://www.hclglobal.com/>