Hi Ajit,

I understood what you want to say.  Actually Column C contains remarks
entered by the operator for particular guarantee amount. It contains details
about margin %, commission% and timing of the collection. It is not
necessary that all the three elements will be present all together in this
cell in a particular format. But I need only commission figures.

Name of the party

Amount

Remark

ABC

10000

BG AMT ENHANCE RS841000-RS890313 ON 8.9.2K;marg 100% ; comm 1%

DEF

15000

COMM @ 0.75% PA Q'TERLY UPFRONT, MIN 500/-

GHI

20000

COMM @ 0.20% P.A. UPFRONT MIN RS. 500/- MARGIN @ 15% HANDLING @ 1.30%

JKL

25000

comm 20%,upfront,margin 100%

MNO

30000

comm RS. 5,000/- FLAT, margin 100%

PQR

35000

marg nil,comm 1%

STU

40000

0.2%p.a,min 1000,anual upfront

You can observe that, in case of MNO commission is Rs 5,000/- and not 100%
so I need to retrieve Rs 5,000/-.  I cannot retrieve using searching "Comm"
because if you see, in case of STU commission is 0.2%.

Is it possible to filter the % figure, because commission % will not exceed
a certain limit say 10% and margin will not be such lower %.

Hope it will help you in developing the vb code, I know it is a bit
challenging and you can do it.

Regards

Abhijit

  _____