Hi Naveen,

I sorted the spreadsheet so that all entries with the same state were
grouped together - and used the SUBTOTAL function. It worked well to
total the number of times each state code occurs.
The results I get are:

AB Count 11
AE Count 4
AK Count 7
...and so on (there are over 35,000 entries in the spreadsheet which
produced at least 50-100 results)

But the results are listed after each state grouping. Now, I need to
extract the results to another document, or place the totals at the
end of the existing document. Is there a way to do this as a part of
the SUBTOTAL process? I tried to filter the spreadsheet so that I was
only shown the items that ended in "Count", but then, the totals
zeroed out. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help...

-Ena