I'm trying to create a macro that will do the following:

When the user changes a value or values in column 'B', the macro will
iterate through all cells in columns 'C' to 'AO' but only in the same
row(s) that were changed in column 'B'.

So basically, whatever row or rows got changed, those same rows but
columns C to AO will be altered. The macro is actually just applying
some simple formatting to those cells.

Here's what I have so far and it fails on 'theRow = Target.Rows(i)':

Excerpt
   Dim theCell As Range
   Dim theRow As Range
   Dim i As Integer

   For i = 1 To Target.Rows.Count

         theRow = Target.Rows(i)

         For Each theCell In Intersect(Range("C1:AO35"), theRow)

            If theCell.Value > 0 Then

                'Is a multiple of 6 - GOLD
                    If theCell.Value Mod 6 = 0 Then
                Call setGold(theCell)
                Else

                'Is a multiple of 3 but not a multiple of 6 - SILVER
                If (theCell.Value Mod 3) = 0 Then Call setSilver
(theCell)

                End If

            End If

        Next theCell
   Next i

Why can't I just iterate through a Rows collection?

Any help would be appreciated!

Mark