Dear Yoni,

Open the csv file using excel and then save the file in XLS format this will
solve ur problem. Ensure the csv file must have extension .csv check it by
clicking on that file once and press F2 if you dont find the .csv in end
then type .csv manually then it can be opened in excel.

Regards
Mayank

--
Regards