What is the proceedure to UNSUBSCRIBE from this group?

Regards
Ronak Hindocha > Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 00:01:07 -0800> Subject:
$$Excel-Macros$$ Re: Retrieving domain name using VBA> From:
lohithsri...@gmail.com> To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com> > > Hi Alok,> > Try
this command :> > Environ("UserDomain")> > Cheers,> Lohith> > > On Jan 6, 10:16
am, Alokeshwar Tiwary <alokeshwar.tiw...@yahoo.com>> wrote:> > Is there a way
to retrieve domain name using vba...? I need this to make sure that my vba tool
will run only within the network of my compay.> >> > Thanks and Regards,> >
Alokeshwar Tiwary> >  > >> >
 > "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are
known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't
know."> >> >       Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now,
onhttp://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/>