From: excel-macros@googlegroups.com [mailto:excel-mac...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Chaudhry Zahid Ali
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:17 PM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Date Problem

Hi,

I have got a little problem that I need to solve.... I have a sheet with
multiple transactions. The columns include Date and amounts. There are
multiple amounts against a single date....  I need to extract the amounts
which are appearing against every date, but the last amount in every
date..... As an example I'm attaching a sheet which has 5 dates and am
highlighting the amounts that I need. Can anyone give me a formula to work
with. The original sheet has 10000+ rows....

Looking for a prompt reply....

Thanks everyone....